Sunday, September 9, 2012

Digest: Shares have been purchased

Empire Avenue
Invested in you!
(e)FRACTALS
Fractals [BEARS] [FBANON] [TEAMZEN] [XBAR] Has invested 65.44e in you by buying 1 shares.
(e)FRACTALS
Shout Out!
Morning ERICK. Truly happy to report that the squirrels are on the run this morning (at least in this neck of the woods). So, let me offer this to you. If I can help YOU - now's the time to ask. Maybe I can make up the gap between our holdings, or buy more of your stock to get you over a hump - or even finish off a few of the squirrels that might be hanging around you. Simply go to my page on Empire Avenue : [ http://www.empireavenue.com/fractals ] and comment on 'the wall' with what you need. If I can help - I will.
(e)FRACTALS
(e)FRACTALS
Do not reply to this e-mail it has been automatically generated. Manage your email settings.

Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Empire Avenue Inc. All rights reserved.
Suite 339, 14032 23rd Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, T6R 3L6, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment